MICAH SOLOMON is one of the most popular keynote speakers on customer service, the customer experience, customer loyalty, and corporate culture. A bestselling author and hands-on consultant, Micah Solomon specializes in building stellar, profitable customer experiences and customer-centric corporate cultures, as well as helping organizations provide service to customers of all ages, including the new Millennial (Gen-Y) generation of customers.
WHAT DOES MICAH SPEAK ABOUT?
1. Exceptional Service, Exceptional Profit. Based on the #1 bestselling book Micah wrote in collaboration with the creators of the modern-day Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company. Micah reveals the secrets of building a truly five-star customer service organization.
2. High-Tech, High-Touch Customer Service.
3. Millennials As Customers: Serving–and Profiting From–The Largest Generation In History. The millennial generation of customers (born 1980-2000) is bigger–by far–than the baby boom, and will soon represent a third of all customers in the marketplace. And within just a couple years will command the largest wallet share of any generation in history. Are you ready to serve them, profit from them, keep them coming back? Micah’s renowned research and writing on the subject for Forbes.com enliven this unique presentation.
4. The Jetsons Effect: Building A Future-Ready Customer Service Experience. One of the challenges of our time is deciding where to put more, or less, human interaction into customer service and the customer experience. Using a fun yet useful framework of the Jetsons cartoon vision of the future, as well as much practical insight and examples, Micah helps you address self-service, timeliness, and other key issues of a future-friendly customer service experience.
5. Company Culture: The Ownership Imperative. Turning employees into proprietors, with true responsibility for the care and feeding of customers, is a key to a great company culture. Micah explains how to accomplish this through purpose, standards, positive peer pressure, and leadership that leads to self-leadership.
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING?
|SEND AN EMAIL|
|MICAH'S AV REQUIREMENTS||CONTACT MICAH|
|MICAH'S SPEAKING INTRO||(484) 343-5881|
|SEE MICAH'S FEE SCHEDULE||
Micah was recently named the “new guru of customer service excellence” by the Financial Post. His latest business bestseller, High-Tech, High-Touch Customer Service, as well as his perennial bestseller, Exceptional Service, Exceptional Profit, (a collaboration with the creators of the modern-day Ritz-Carlton) have won multiple awards. His expertise has been featured in Inc. Magazine, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, CNBC, Forbes, and the Harvard Business Review.
Micah's uniquely inspiring and humorous speeches convey his passion for everything that makes a business great, delivered in his famously relaxed and friendly 21st-century speaking style. Micah is legendary for engaging his audiences through his sincerity, his genuine passion for his clients’ success, and his unique visual presentation style - no stock photos here, just real life examples.
An entrepreneur and business leader himself, Micah used the techniques he speaks about to build his company from a one-man home operation into a market leader in the manufacturing and independent entertainment field—a story well known to readers of FastCompany and Seth Godin’s marketing bestseller Purple Cow. Micah was also an early investor in the Apple-related speech-recognition technology behind Apple’s Siri.